As of 2:30 pm, here’s the Amazon ranking #23 in Dystopian and #29 Post-Apocalyptic!
3:30 PM: #1 in Post-Apocalyptic and #2 in Dystopian!
is free on Amazon until midnight tomorrow night.
Do you enjoy reading:
- a book that allows you to see the world in a new way?
- apocalyptic scenaria where the fate of God and humankind are debated?
- Latin phrases and wordplay?
- international thrillers with weird and scary terrorists?
- zombies unlike what you’ve come to expect?
- tension that crawls up your spine and into your brain?
- about a sweet, innocent autistic boy who rarely speaks but has hidden talents that might save the world?
If any of that appeals to you as a horror reader, click the cover below and get on board the braingasm train.
- Life with an Autistic Son- now available as an ebook! (autisticson.wordpress.com)
- Dystopian Braingasm: For word nerds and horror readers who love autistic heroes (chazzwrites.com)
- Q&A: If my child is autistic, what are the chances of my next child having the same problem? (babyzone.com)
- My zombies aren’t dead. They’re sick, angry and hungry. (thisplagueofdays.com)
- Season One of the World’s First Autistic Zombie Apocalypse Novel is Complete! (thisplagueofdays.com)
- #Video: This Plague of Days (thisplagueofdays.com)
- This Plague of Days: A Secret Revealed (allthatchazz.com)
- This Plague of Days: The mind virus is spreading. Have you caught it yet? (allthatchazz.com)