This Plague of Days is kind of like two books in one. It begins with a world flu pandemic that makes civilization grind to a halt. Then the virus mutates to a form of human rabies that turns ordinary people into cannibals. As a terrorist organization works to spread the contagion, the new strain of the virus rises with the mayhem. In the heartland of an America falling apart, a boy on the autism spectrum discovers he has curious abilities in the midst of the chaos. A war is coming as forces for good and evil come together on a collision course.
I’m so excited to finally release season one. You can get the episodes week by week for 99 cents each or buy the full first season for just $3.99. (Take the discount!) If you enjoy the book, please do review it.
Thanks to Kit Foster of Kit Foster Design for his great work on this project (and there’s more to come for the print version.)
Thanks to the editorial team at Ex Parte Press. Many thanks for your suggestions as I built this huge story. Season Two arrives in September.
- The book I lost a job for…and why zombies? (thisplagueofdays.com)
- How Nature Builds A Pandemic Flu Virus (npr.org)
- Podcast: A Kiss Before Dying (allthatchazz.com)
- Nasal spray could buy time in flu pandemic (newscientist.com)
- Bird Flu Virus Mere Mutations Away From Pandemic (newsy.com)
- Pandemic (BBC Documentary) (thesurvivalistblog.net)
- This Plague of Days: An intro to serials and the big idea (thisplagueofdays.com)
- Episode 4 Teasers: From today’s polish of This Plague of Days (thisplagueofdays.com)
- #Video: This is the End movie review (allthatchazz.com)