As of 2:30 pm, here’s the Amazon ranking #23 in Dystopian and #29 Post-Apocalyptic!
3:30 PM: #1 in Post-Apocalyptic and #2 in Dystopian!
Push it higher on Amazon’s main list with a happy click and get Episode One free now. You’re going to love it!
This Plague of Days, Episode One
is free on Amazon until midnight tomorrow night.
Do you enjoy reading:
- a book that allows you to see the world in a new way?
- apocalyptic scenaria where the fate of God and humankind are debated?
- Latin phrases and wordplay?
- international thrillers with weird and scary terrorists?
- zombies unlike what you’ve come to expect?
- tension that crawls up your spine and into your brain?
- about a sweet, innocent autistic boy who rarely speaks but has hidden talents that might save the world?
If any of that appeals to you as a horror reader, click the cover below and get on board the braingasm train.
Still not sure you want that first crunchy, salty potato chip? Then get more details here.
~ Robert Chazz Chute is a novelist, podcaster and former newspaper and magazine journalist. This Plague of Days is his ninth book. See all his books here.
- Life with an Autistic Son- now available as an ebook! (autisticson.wordpress.com)
- Dystopian Braingasm: For word nerds and horror readers who love autistic heroes (chazzwrites.com)
- Q&A: If my child is autistic, what are the chances of my next child having the same problem? (babyzone.com)
- My zombies aren’t dead. They’re sick, angry and hungry. (thisplagueofdays.com)
- Season One of the World’s First Autistic Zombie Apocalypse Novel is Complete! (thisplagueofdays.com)
- #Video: This Plague of Days (thisplagueofdays.com)
- This Plague of Days: A Secret Revealed (allthatchazz.com)
- This Plague of Days: The mind virus is spreading. Have you caught it yet? (allthatchazz.com)