If you’ve never read a book as a serial, think of it like a television season broken into episodes. Just like TV, I throw hooks and leave characters hanging off cliffs until next week.
There are five episodes in Season One. You can purchase the weekly episodes at 99 cents each, or look under the couch cushions and find out what happens next immediately by buying TPOD Season One for just $3.99.
Gosh. Um. Getting the discount is the recommended course. Not in the couch? Try your winter coat pockets or the change in the car’s ashtray. Thanks!
Strap in, buckle up and say, “Pickle!” (You’ll find out.)
And watch out for the zombies. They’re coming for you after a long voyage and they are starving.
~ Robert Chazz Chute
- Autism and it’s spectrums (johnjamesosborne.wordpress.com)
- This Plague of Days: The Pitch (thisplagueofdays.com)
- The book I lost a job for…and why zombies? (thisplagueofdays.com)
- I have been waiting for more people to say this (nornwen.wordpress.com)
- Autistic Minority Children Less Likely to Receive Specialty Care (counselheal.com)
- Blogging a Book: Well Done, Aspie Writer! (c-c-hall.com)
- 10 Positive Traits of Asperger’s (cjnk.wordpress.com)
- What Asperger’s Means (understoodbutdifferent.wordpress.com)
- Autistic!Sherlock Holmes – An Analysis (lucasscheelk.wordpress.com)