July 16, 2014
Apocalypse #VIDEO: I’m guessing weaponized pandemic or Yellowstone
Ex Parte Press publishes suspenseful apocalyptic epics and killer crime thrillers. Check out your next binge read at AllThatChazz.com. View all posts by rchazzchute
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 16th, 2014 at 5:31 pm and tagged with apocalypse, disasters, global dimming, horror, robert chazz chute, suspense, This Plague of Days, volcano, world flu pandemic, Yellowstone and posted in Real World Apocalypse. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
AFTER Life Omnibus
Citizen Second Class
Amid Mortal Words
AFTER Life: Inferno
AFTER Life: Purgatory
AFTER Life: Paradise
All Empires Fall
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- RT @B20e: I'm an ER Nurse in Seattle. Last night @SeattlePD officers came to the ER to obtain a statement from an assault patient. One offi… 8 hours ago
- Ran across a blast from the past tonight! My friend’s #book Vigilante by Claude Bouchard! #authorsofinstagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @martasofia0021: Agree, these Kevin's & Karen's are agents of Kaos #coronavirus #masks #COVID19 https://t.co/Hi9Sj8t7Bl 1 day ago
- Blurt laugh at, “I am not under arrest!” Reeeeaaally? twitter.com/crazykarens/st… 1 day ago
- RT @isaacrthorne: Constable Graham Gordon just walked into his abandoned childhood home for the first time in twenty years. Now, he might n… 1 day ago