Though this isn’t exactly how Jaimie Spencer sees the world, it’s too cool not to share. In the graphic novel or the TV series of This Plague of Days, this will probably be what it will look like.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- RT @jackie_french_: Me: how much does it costs to borrow a thousand books a year from the library? Small boy: $500? Smaller girl: $1,000!… 19 hours ago
- RT @DavidPaulBooth1: #BadResponseToBadNews But on the bright side, the passengers on his bus got some terrific aerial views, albeit briefly. 1 day ago
- RT @AlisunJane: Hysterical laughing #BadResponseToBadNews https://t.co/9KfptYqNHR 1 day ago
- RT @agiblin95: 'No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance. '… 1 day ago
- RT @TheMandoMethod: The Mando Method Podcast: Chuck's Mailbag Twelve buff.ly/2DdRoTm via @ProjectEntNet @TheMandoMethod @cebuda @Ar… 3 days ago