Though this isn’t exactly how Jaimie Spencer sees the world, it’s too cool not to share. In the graphic novel or the TV series of This Plague of Days, this will probably be what it will look like.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- RT @sciencebeta: Dancing can reverse the signs of aging in the brain, study finds bit.ly/2xBYrNT https://t.co/wdCZqQcul2 4 days ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal. - Camus 4 days ago
- RT @infinitesimull: Made a helpful Instagram translator! https://t.co/dG9Q4XHyCk 4 days ago
- Overload: How to deal with stress, burnout and all kinds of trouble. allthatchazz.com/podcast/overlo… https://t.co/HuODCW1aJX 5 days ago
- Overload: How to deal with stress, burnout and all kinds of trouble. selfhelpforstoners.libsyn.com/overload-how-t… 5 days ago