Though this isn’t exactly how Jaimie Spencer sees the world, it’s too cool not to share. In the graphic novel or the TV series of This Plague of Days, this will probably be what it will look like.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- Choices: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly allthatchazz.com/podcast/2409/ https://t.co/hvJVCTkayc 1 day ago
- Choices: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly selfhelpforstoners.libsyn.com/choices-the-go… 1 day ago
- ⚡️ “Trump posing with a glowing orb is comedy gold 🔮” #SummonTheDemon twitter.com/i/moments/8664… 1 day ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: The next Lord of the Rings movie looks terrible. https://t.co/gVhv5bt0rK 1 day ago
- RT @ProjectEntNet: The Mando Method Podcast: Episode 37 - Amazon Advertising! buff.ly/2rqK6Se @ProjectEntNet @cebuda @ErinAlMehairi… 2 days ago