Though this isn’t exactly how Jaimie Spencer sees the world, it’s too cool not to share. In the graphic novel or the TV series of This Plague of Days, this will probably be what it will look like.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
AFTER Life Omnibus
Citizen Second Class
Amid Mortal Words
AFTER Life: Inferno
AFTER Life: Purgatory
AFTER Life: Paradise
All Empires Fall
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- RT @VaughanPappy: I can't think of a single reason why @fordnation would refuse the help of Red Cross workers offered by the feds. If the g… 14 hours ago
- RT @ShailRawalMD: They looked us in the eye and said your labour is essential, but your lives are not. 14 hours ago
- RT @Kathleen_Wynne: And free up hospital workers to go back to their jobs. This refusal by @fordnation is incomprehensibly political. https… 15 hours ago
- RT @SteveHofstetter: BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert are the lone votes against the National Marrow Donor Program. No… 1 day ago
- RT @drmwarner: I cannot see a situation where some degree of ICU triage does not happen in Ontario. Demand will outstrip supply of staffe… 1 day ago