This Plague of Days, Season 1 by Robert Chazz Chute
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I wrote it so, yeah, five stars from me. It’s like two books in one where two groups of interesting characters are on a collision course. The stakes? Human extinction and the lives of people we care about. But since I wrote it, I wouldn’t believe me, either. I guess if apocalyptic fiction with more Latin phrases than Harry Potter has spells intrigues you, you’ll have to read it to see for yourself. I hope you enjoy it.
- This Plague of Days: The mind virus is spreading. Have you caught it yet? (allthatchazz.com)
- This Plague of Days: The Pitch (thisplagueofdays.com)
- #Video: This Plague of Days (thisplagueofdays.com)
- This Plague of Days: You will be infected (chazzwrites.com)
- Self-publishing: The stuff that isn’t the core work is still important (chazzwrites.com)
- This Plague of Days: The mind virus is created (allthatchazz.com)
- This Plague of Days: A crack of light reveals the boundaries of darkness (thisplagueofdays.com)
- The book I lost a job for…and why zombies? (thisplagueofdays.com)
- 13 Utterly Disappointing Facts About Books (chazzwrites.com)
June 20th, 2013 at 7:05 pm
I absolutely love that you wrote your own review. Awesome-sauce.
June 20th, 2013 at 7:16 pm
Yeah, I’m five kinds of ballsy. 🙂 Hm…that came out really wrong.
June 20th, 2013 at 7:19 pm