Are you and your family ready for the coming world flu pandemic?
If you’re one of those guys who got into survivalism for the guns, you’ve already got enough guns (assuming you have the standard one arm per shoulder.) You don’t need more guns, dude. You need more seeds, and not Monsanto seeds!
If you want to stay off law enforcement’s radar, protect your family, stay safer and get real,
STOP sounding like a war-hungry, militia-loving, government-hating gun fetishist.
START thinking and talking in terms of off-the-grid sustainability and responsibility.
If you’re interested in This Plague of Days, my coming serial about a world flu pandemic as seen through the eyes of a boy with Asperger Syndrome, you might enjoy some of my research materials:
Survive! Ultimate Edition by Les Stroud
SAS Survival Handbook, Revised Edition: For Any Climate, in Any Situation by John ‘Lofty’ Wiseman
- James Howard Kunstler: The Dangers of the Age of Delusion (sgtreport.com)
- Les Stroud Is My Hero (coloringchaos.me)
- James Howard Kunstler: The Dangers Of The Age Of Delusion (zerohedge.com)
- Conditions Related to Autism – Asperger’s Syndrome (everydayfamily.com)
- Is the H1N1 Pandemic Over? (everydayfamily.com)
- ‘Survivorman’ Les Stroud Blasts Bear Grylls as “Bogus” in Reddit AMA (manolith.com)
- How TV Can Save Your Life (foxnews.com)
- Off-Topic – Re: 750,000 Households in America have gone off-the-grid (disclose.tv)
- PAR The Cut: The quiet launch and viral success of pandemic simulator Plague, Inc (penny-arcade.com)
- Drug-resistant pandemic flu warning (bbc.co.uk)