Though this isn’t exactly how Jaimie Spencer sees the world, it’s too cool not to share. In the graphic novel or the TV series of This Plague of Days, this will probably be what it will look like.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- #suspense #thriller #books #book #readers #reading #read #scifi #SF #sciencefictionbooks #sciencefiction… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Listening to a #marketing podcast. The host speaks in a whiny elfin voice with an artificial sing-song delivery. No… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @CulturedRuffian: Lumberjack: Ok, I’m cutting down the tree now. Her: RACK ‘EM, LUMBERJOCK! Lumberjack: No, you’re supposed to yell TI… 16 hours ago
- RT @MEPFuller: If your reaction to the image of a man and his two-year-old daughter lying dead on the banks of a river is anything but horr… 16 hours ago
- RT @BoomBoomBetty: [leaning over and kissing my spouse’s forehead] “Rest in peace.” My spouse opens their eyes: I really don’t like it wh… 16 hours ago