Though this isn’t exactly how Jaimie Spencer sees the world, it’s too cool not to share. In the graphic novel or the TV series of This Plague of Days, this will probably be what it will look like.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- What if you had the power to erase all the evil in the world? thisplagueofdays.com/2019/07/19/wha… https://t.co/iRGVnMYHZC 1 hour ago
- #tornado #warning @ London, Ontario instagram.com/p/B0G4IDXgXJM/… 6 hours ago
- I had a newsletter subscription problem, but I'm back with a book deal! - mailchi.mp/9efb7ef0784c/i… https://t.co/ewsiN5kNFk 7 hours ago
- From This Plague of Days to AFTER Life, I'm talking zombie invasions. thisplagueofdays.wordpress.com/2019/07/19/apo… #zombie #zombieapocalypse #thrillers #books 12 hours ago
- RT @gtconway3d: Lie. twitter.com/nytvideo/statu… 22 hours ago