Though this isn’t exactly how Jaimie Spencer sees the world, it’s too cool not to share. In the graphic novel or the TV series of This Plague of Days, this will probably be what it will look like.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- That made me laugh. twitter.com/4SLars/status/… 9 hours ago
- RT @daemonic3: me: i grew up in witness protection and have a constant fear of having to move therapist: ok there's a lot to unpack here… 9 hours ago
- RT @prufrockluvsong: Left my phone at home so I had to communicate by landline and email. Later I plan to spin yarn and meet up with Jebedi… 9 hours ago
- RT @ianpauldukes: [the near climate future] ME: *watching neighborhood children clamber into their fire-resistant storm-proof amphibious s… 9 hours ago
- RT @MrGirlDad: I'm not saying I'm out of shape, but if I have to bend over to pick something up, I always make sure I'm in a safe place to… 10 hours ago