December 12, 2013
This Plague of Days: Christmas is saved!
Ex Parte Press publishes suspense, fantasy and killer thrillers. Check out your next binge read at AllThatChazz.com. View all posts by rchazzchute
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 12th, 2013 at 1:44 pm and tagged with book, books, horror, paranormal, robert chazz chute, supernatural, suspense, This Plague of Days, vampires, zombie, zombies and posted in apocalyptic fiction, the book, This Plague of Days. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
An autistic boy + The Stand + 28 Days Later = This Plague of Days
Media & Book bloggers contact information
Please direct all interview and review copy requests to:
Expartepress [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
Talk to me on Twitter @rchazzchute.
If you love This Plague of Days, please don't forget to leave a review. Thanks!
- RT @StackofPies: This will probably wind up being the most famous quote of Trump's presidency. #MuellerReport #TrumpColluded https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: I see periodically this idea that we're somehow on the cusp of a constitutional crisis -- people, we've been soaking in on… 2 days ago
- RT @MEPFuller: Remember how much everyone flipped out about the Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac? twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 days ago
- RT @marthasa1: After 2 days of dieting, I'm pleased to announce that I've decided to remain fat. 2 days ago
- RT @Megatronic13: [1st person to try jogging] Peasant: what chasest thou, m’lady? Jogger: Nothing. I doth run for mine own pleasure. Pe… 2 days ago